Friday, April 23, 2021

What I Know So Far.

I know that we are in the biggest business and personal global flux I've experienced in my lifetime on this planet. (We're all fluxed up!) Granted, I wasn't really aware of WWII, and I've forgotten the awful '60s (if you remember, you weren't really there 😄). The country, the planet, all of us seem to be reeling, rearranging ourselves. Some hunkering down for good and some hunkering down for ugly. Life is choice. You get what you put out there. I also know I don't make the rules. It's beyond my pay grade.

 

I know that Angels are real and will work with you. I think that’s their main objective, at least for their work here on Earth. And I also know that it's their pleasure to help if we just call them, give them names and directions, the 411, ask graciously for their help. I call on the four power Angels, the Archangels. I made up a little song when the kids were little about "Michael on the right, Gabriel on the left, Uriel in front, and Rafael behind. We got Angels, Angels everywhere watching over us." That ditty empowered my kids and I'm sure the Angels felt good about being recognized. Or at least, I thought so. 💗

 

I know that when you need an answer and turn to see a blossoming tree showering its beautiful blooms outside your living room window for the longest time, I know that’s a sign from God, the Universe, the great Spirit, whatever you call that good energy. That’s a message of love showing you how abundantly blessed you are, how part of a glorious dimension you are. That we are not alone, as they say. That’s what I know.

 

I know that somehow, I’m learning to heal my body, revitalize it daily. Every day in every way, I'm learning to accept my physicality, my aches and pains, my pleasures and delights, all the same, with a grain of salt, as they say. When I'm emotionally tiptop I'm great, and when I'm emotionally raw or sad, I'm still OK because I'm understanding it more. Growth can be painful. Chemicalization (when you're growing, taking in a new idea and making it yours) can be even physically painful. The ego does not want you to understand this. I know this.

 

Let me know what you know so far--if you have anything good you'd like to share.

Aloha
 

Waves at Waimea Bay. North Shore, Oahu                      

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Anne. I read this right when I saw it. I know you well enough and long enough (!) to not be surprised by how you see and feel things. And you articulate both well. Probably we are lifelong friends because we share the vision of what is good and right, and possible, although I think you have a greater connection with the spiritual path. I tend to connect with a less specific but spiritual universe, which is certainly open to interpretation. I do love your Angel song that you sang to Anthony and Lauren. For now this is my contribution to your new blog. I follow several blogs of friends and strangers who speak and address issues in ways that are helpful and uplifting. You have my best wishes and support here!! Continue.

Anne Murata said...

That's my son Anthony Murata checking out the big ones.
Photo: Kathryn Versola
I forget the year. I wanna say 1999, 2001?

Anne Murata said...

Well thank you, Anonymous 🤣👍🏼