Tuesday, August 17, 2021

I Think We're Building a Better Mousetrap

The return to business as usual in the years of Covid is just not happening, at least it's not happening as we envisioned it. Hopefully, we're all finding slower, smarter ways to work. Without excessive time behind the wheel, putting wear and tear on our infrastructure and our environment. As a species, we're wising up. I think. I could be totally wrong, but I'm a believer. HA! 

 One thing I know:

It's a good time to hire really good people. The good ones are looking for "more conscious" jobs, more ways to "make a difference." While I put quotes around these phrases, I am in total agreement with them. It's the only way to do business.

One thing I know:

 The prices on food and necessities are through the roof. But then, when you think about it, we don't do nearly the running around, the partying that we used to do, pre-Pandemic. So we spend in fewer places.  There's good and bad there, too. 


Just wanted to check in. Post any business questions you have in the comments, please.

Much Aloha

Anne

No comments: